Test your Digital Marketing skills against your competition, by answering these questions:
Please enter your email:
1. What is a more important on-page SEO attribute?
2. What is the character limit recommended for meta titles?
3. Which of the following is preferred for separating the words in an URL?
4. What tool would you could use to see where a website gets its best links from?
5. You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
6. What happens when a campaign consistently meets its average daily budget?
7. When someone clicks your ad, the actual amount you’re charged will be:
8. If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
9. Your ad can show to a user when your targeted language matches:
10. ______________ is the process of bringing unique visitors to your site mainly via obtaining traffic from Social bookmarking and Social Networking sites.
11. You can set the budget for a Facebook ad at:
12. Types of custom audiences you can create and use for targeting your Facebook Ads:
13. You can see which the most engaging posts of a Facebook page were using:
14. Which of the following could be measured by defining a goal in Google Analytics?
15. What should you do in order to see data for each page of a three-page conversion process in the Goal Flow report?
16. An email acceptance rate is …
17. How frequently and when should emails be sent out?
18. What is a characteristic of affiliate marketing?
19. Content marketing should be focused on..
20. Using a digital channel to offer new product variants or extended products is an example of:
Question 1 of 20
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Break-free from traditional marketing models. Start with a FREE guide, subscribe now!