- Digital Marketing Academy
Digital Marketing Academy
- London, UK
Digital Marketing Academy
– All you need to know to become a successful digital marketer –
The Academy consists of 7 courses: an introductory course in Digital Marketing and 6 specialization courses: SEO, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Social Media & Fb Ads Course, E-commerce and Email Marketing.
The Academy’s mission is to prepare students to develop better digital marketing competencies in order to obtain better results for their working projects, better career opportunities or more business revenue.
The Academy is a Digital Marketing intensive program that allows students and professionals to improve their mastery of digital marketing techniques, from SEO, PPC, Email and Social Media Marketing to Affiliate Marketing, User Experience, and Data Analysis.
Enjoy the benefits of a unique educational program with over 3000 students, from more than 100 countries. Study with experienced, passionate trainers that love to help others grow.
TEACHING AND LEARNING METHODS
At our program, you will study digital marketing techniques that work best in today’s market but also put the information into practice, by improving a test or a current project, or plan for a future one.
You will also be asked to engage actively with your teachers and the students in the class, completing exercises and giving and receiving feedback so you can truly benefit from the program experience.
In the Digital Marketing Academy, your class will have up to 10 students, so that the trainers can offer enough attention to the project of each participant.
The courses included in the Academy are:
- Digital Marketing - 8 hours, 4 hours per day;
- SEO Course - 8 hours, 4 hours per day;
- Google AdWords - 8 hours, 4 hours per day;
- Google Analytics - 8 hours, 4 hours per day;
- Social Media & Fb Ads - 8 hours, 4 hours per day;
- E-commerce - 8 hours, 4 hours per day.
- Email Marketing - 4 hours, 1 day;
- Open courses (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 52 hours
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Special price: £1900 (payment is made in advance)
26 – 27 JANUARY
- Creating a digital marketing plan for your needs.
26 - 27 JANUARY
- Efficient paid advertisement on Google.
2- 3 FEBRUARY
- Measurement and analysis of traffic and user behaviour on the site.
2 – 3 FEBRUARY
- Advanced digital marketing promotion methods for online stores.
- Sell more through targeted emails.
30 - 31 MARCH
- Optimising websites to reach first organic position on Google.
8 - 9 JUNE
- Campaigning through social networks. Creating succesul ads.
|Dates||26 Jan-9 June 2019|