- Social Media & Fb Ads Course
Social Media & Fb Ads Course
- London, UK
Social Media Course
– Campaigning and communication through social networks –
Any technology that allows us to publish and distribute online content is a form of Social Media. Today this term is almost synonymous with Facebook, but there are significant opportunities for promotion through YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, blogs and so on.
Campaigning on social networks isn’t just about persuading people to talk about what you offer; it’s a way to grow the popularity of the brand, increase the number of customers and inspire customer loyalty. In the UK alone there are more than 30 million users of social networks and your potential clients are amongst them. It’s time to get their attention!
Facebook Ads is one of the most important marketing channels within the world of ecommerce. Take this course to find out which is the best type of Facebook ad for your business, and how to implement campaigns that will deliver the most ROI.
Learn best practices to narrow down your audience and find repeat buyers. Discover the exact tactics you should be using in your Facebook advertising. Learn how to optimize campaigns for conversion and meet your business goals.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for those wanting to learn how better to communicate on social networks, to create a connection between brand and customers and to set up and manage promotional campaigns at an advanced level for maximum results with a minimum budget. Our Social Media course will teach you all you need in order to maintain your presence on all the main social networks and how you can use each of the tools and strategies you employ to your maximum advantage
The course provides you with practical, hands-on experience and practice in how to create a relationship with your customers using social networks. We give you a clear, practical, step-by-step approach in how to connect with the right people for your business and what you need to do to start the conversation with them. Have you already reached this stage? No problem! We will give you the tools that will help you to further, deepen and refine this conversation to achieve maximum effectiveness.
At the end of the course, you will know the ins and outs of the large social networks and how to use them to take your business further than ever before. You will have a fuller understanding of your target audience and how to turn more of your visitors into buyers.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £350 (early bird price) or £550 (on course day)
- Fresh Data on Social Media, Organic Reach, Social Media Users
- Data Analysis & Facebook Engagement Benchmarks
- Creating Personas
- Facebook Ads practical session
- Creating and using the Business Manager Account
- Tracking: Pixel & Custom Conversions
- Types of audience: theory and practice
- How to Create Campaigns for Different Types of Audiences
- How to Create Campaigns Based on Objectives
- Examples of campaigns, insights
- Cost and Results Optimisation for Facebook Ads Campaigns
- KPIs to track, Split Tests, Budget Optimisation
- Reporting: Examples and Practice
- Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter & Affiliate Marketing
Social Media Specialist
- Judit is a social media and digital marketing specialist with vast experience in-house, agency side and with small and big brands.
|Dates||18-19 Apr 2020|