- Social Media Course
Social Media Course
- London, UK
Social Media Course
– Campaigning and communication through social networks –
Any technology that allows us to publish and distribute online content is a form of Social Media. Today this term is almost synonymous with Facebook, but there are significant opportunities for promotion through YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Flickr, blogs and forums.
Campaigning on social networks isn’t just about persuading people to talk about what you offer; it’s a way to grow the popularity of the brand, increase the number of customers and inspire customer loyalty. In the UK alone there are more than 30 million users of social networks and your potential clients are amongst them. It’s time to get their attention!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for those wanting to learn how better to communicate on social networks, to create a connection between brand and customers and to set up and manage promotional campaigns at an advanced level for maximum results with a minimum budget. Our Social Media course will teach you all you need in order to maintain your presence on all the main social networks and how you can use each of the tools and strategies you employ to your maximum advantage
The course provides you with practical, hands-on experience and practice in how to create a relationship with your customers using social networks. We give you a clear, practical, step-by-step approach in how to connect with the right people for your business and what you need to do to start the conversation with them. Have you already reached this stage? No problem! We will give you the tools that will help you to further, deepen and refine this conversation to achieve maximum effectiveness.
At the end of the course, you will know the ins and outs of the large social networks and how to use them to take your business further than ever before. You will have a fuller understanding of your target audience and how to turn more of your visitors into buyers.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 (payment is made in advance)
- Using Social Networks for business
- Tracking of number of clicks per post
- What and how to post and how to interact with followers
- Interpretation of data from Social Networks Analytics
- Creating and managing effective ads
- How to interact with followers
Social Media Specialist
- Andrew is a Social Media Specialist and
Trainer with extensive experience in
E-commerce and CRO projects.
|Dates||18 - 19 Nov 2017|