- Digital Marketing Course
Digital Marketing Course
- London, UK
Digital Marketing Course
– Creating a digital marketing plan to suit your individual needs –
The Digital Marketing Course gives an overview of the full range of current digital promotion methods: SEO, ASO, PPC, Social Media, Affiliate Marketing, CRO, as well as how they can be combined and interact to create your own tailor-made strategy for success.
This course will teach you how to attract more visitors using the specific digital marketing techniques that will work for your project. You’ll get insights into how to improve your marketing strategy, and we will guide you through a hands-on experience of using the tools you need.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is suited to entrepreneurs, people wishing to move into a career in digital marketing, and to people who already work in the marketing field, but feel they need to deepen and extend their knowledge of online marketing. The information we give you will help you plan, implement and deploy the digital marketing activities most relevant to your marketing goals.
- Steps in Online Marketing - which are the channels included in the digital plan conception
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) - ways to improve the website position in search engines
- Search Engine Marketing - ways to plan, implement and optimise marketing campaigns on search engines in order to obtain a decent return on investment (ROI)
- E-mail Marketing - ways to plan, create, implement and measure marketing campaigns by email
- Display Marketing - ways to develop, plan and organise banner campaigns
- Social Media Marketing - identifying methods with communication results through social networks, tools and facilities of the social networks used to build and support the relationship with the clients
- Online Partnerships - understanding the affiliate marketing promotion
- Mobile Marketing - use of mobile devices in marketing campaigns
- Web Analytics - focus on understanding performance indicators, choosing measurement tools, analysing reports to increase the performance
- Online marketing strategy - making and implementing an online plan
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 or £350 (early bird price)
- How to create a successful digital marketing plan
- The tools you need to analyse website traffic
- How digital marketing can help you to grow your or your client’s business
- Strategies and techniques to improve website traffic
- How to analyse visitor behaviour on the site
- Methods to improve conversion rate
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Ela is a Digital Marketing, SEO & Social Media Specialist with over 10 years extensive experience in online projects.
|Dates||24 – 25 Nov 2018|