- SEO Course
Search Engine Optimisation Course
- London, UK
– Optimising websites to reach first position on Google and other search engines –
No one knows your products and domain like you do. Instead of hiring an SEO company it can be more practical and often more economical to gain the skills and strategies you need to optimise your site yourself.
This course will teach you how to structure sites and write content that maximises your search engine ranking position. It shows you how to attract and build quality links, how to avoid penalisations by Google, to get the detailed low-down on your competitors and to generate great ideas for new articles.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is recommended for anyone with a website or blog. It teaches you how to optimise web pages, shows you what activities you need to have in your SEO plan and how to monitor results.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 (payment is made in advance)
- Marketing through search engines
- Factors and updates of the Google algorithm
- Targeted keyword research for maximum results
- Technical analysis of website optimisation
- Analysis of competitors’ sites and their results
- Optimisation of pages and articles
- Link building that gets results
- Influence of other marketing methods on SEO
- Developing an SEO strategy
- SEO project management
- Named by Squirrly one of the top 5 most inspirational SEO trainers in the world, Ela has been an Online Marketing and SEO Specialist since 2007.
|Dates||19-20 May 2018|