- Copywriting Course
- London, UK
Copywriting and Content Marketing Course
Copywriting is based on techniques and formulas used and tested several thousand times over the past decades. These are built on basic human emotions like anger, regret, shame, surprise, happiness, trust. If you know how to drive these emotions, you’ll have the readers’ attention and they can’t wait to buy from you.
Good quality content will set you apart from the competition and will help you gain credibility for your target audience, creating the building blocks of a solid marketing strategy that converts.
During this two-day, six-module training, you’ll get all the formulas and knowledge you need to write persuasive letters and websites and make your readers do what you want from them (signing up for your course, buying a product, downloading an ebook – really anything you want!)
Day 1 – Write yourself a new electric car!
You can actually do that. Using these techniques, you can sell your events, courses, services, products in writing without having to meet or call people. We dedicate the first day to direct response copywriting: these are the emails, websites, landing pages that sell.
Sales writing doesn’t have to be salesy. In fact, it’s better when it’s not. You’ll learn various styles to be able to choose the one which fits you the most. This day in itself will be responsible for lots of revenue for your business in the coming months and years.
Day 2 – Build an audience who follow you
Content marketing has become more difficult than ever: there’s a lot of good content out there and the industry will see more and more AI tools that promise they can write better and faster than humans. Can they? That’s something we will discuss.
In order to succeed, you have to be exceptional to stand out. With great content, you can build a loyal audience who will follow you no matter what the latest social trend is. Also, while an ad will stop delivering you traffic once it’s switched off, a good blog post will deliver you traffic years later.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Laure is the Chief Marketing Officer at Veeveo, an eMobility startup, and blogger and social influencer at FrogMom.com, a green lifestyle blog.
Having worked in Paris, San Francisco, and London, she loves marketing and enjoys teaching it to business owners and marketers. She has 15 years of experience in digital marketing, social media and content marketing as the head of marketing and communications at global companies, and dramatically improved the Google ranking of companies she worked for.
Always open to new technology and ideas, she researches and tests marketing techniques across several websites and brands. She won several B2C blogging awards in California and B2B industry awards in London.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- In-Class Attendance: £750
- Online Attendance: £550
- Analyse your products / services
- Get to know your audience
- Write the brief
- Write headlines that stand out
- Structure your copy
- How to include storytelling in a sales writing
- How to talk about the offer so that the reader feels it helps them
- How to mention the price and balance it with the value
- The best call-to-actions
- Overcoming objections
- Planning your content
- Define your client
- Topics to write about
- The stages of the customer journey
- How to create an editorial calendar
- When to use AI tools (or not) for content
- Writing engaging content
- Structure your posts to keep the attention
- Titles that people will click on
- How to recycle your content in multiple ways
- Distribute your content
- Identify the channels where you can distribute your content
- Timing of the distribution
- Monitoring and measuring results
Content Marketing Specialist
- Laure has 15 years of experience in blogging and marketing, including expertise in SEO, copywriting and content marketing.
|£150 / hour