- Copywriting Course
- London, UK
Copywriting and Content Marketing Course
Copywriting is based on techniques and formulas used and tested several thousand times over the past decades. These are built on basic human emotions like anger, regret, shame, surprise, happiness, trust. If you know how to drive these emotions, you’ll have the readers’ attention and they can’t wait to buy from you.
During this two-day, six-module training you’ll get all the formulas and knowledge you need to write persuasive letters and websites and make your readers do what you want from them (signing up for your course, buying a product, downloading an ebook – really anything you want!)
Day 1 – Write yourself a new car!
You can actually do that! Using these techniques, you can sell your events, courses, services, products in writing without having to meet or call people. We dedicate the first day to direct response copywriting: these are the emails, websites, landing pages that sell.
Sales writing doesn’t have to be salesy. In fact, it’s better when it’s not. You’ll learn various styles to be able to choose the one which fits you the most. This day in itself will be responsible for lots of revenue for your business in the coming months and years.
Day 2 – Build an audience who follow you
Content marketing has become more difficult than ever: there’s a lot of good content out there, you have to be exceptional to stand out. It’s still worth it, though, as you can build a loyal audience with it who will follow you no matter what the latest social trend is. Also, while an ad will stop delivering you traffic once it’s switched off, a good blog post will deliver you traffic years later.
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Timea is the Chief Marketing Consultant at Francis Cooper.
She loves marketing and loves teaching it to business owners and marketers. She has 19 years of experience in marketing, copywriting and content marketing as the head of marketing and PR at global household companies, and made millions of pounds for companies she worked for.
She does what she preaches and has researched and tested several marketing techniques in the past 19 years and across 22 countries. She founded Marketing Club London to teach business owners to do marketing for their own company.
She won the Best in Inbound Marketing in London 2018 and the Best Business Marketing Consultancy 2019 Awards for her content marketing campaigns.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 (on course day) or £350 (early bird price)
- How to write headlines that stand out even in today’s noise.
- What are the email subjects that people will open even if they receive tons of emails
- What to write on a flyer that it doesn’t end up in the bin but kept on a precious place
- How to include storytelling in a sales writing
- How to talk about the offer so that the reader feels it helps them
- How to mention the price and balance it with the value
- Make or break the deal: the best call-to-actions
- What to do if they hesitate: handling objections
- What they can miss if not acting
- Planning your content
- Who are you writing to?
- What to blog about
- The stages of the customer journey
- How to put together a content calendar
- Writing engaging content
- Structure your post to keep the attention
- Titles that people will click on
- How to recycle your content in multiple ways
- Distribute your content
- Identify the channels where you can distribute your content
- Timing of the distribution
Content Marketing Specialist
- Timea has 19 years of experience in copywriting and content marketing. She loves marketing and loves teaching it to business owners and marketers.
|Dates||25-26 July 2020|
|Duration||8 Hours, 10AM-2PM|