- Sales Training
– Win more sales, and increase conversions in your business –
Most of us dread making cold calls or sending cold emails and would avoid negotiations at all costs. The top fears of business people are to negotiate the price and handle the objections. However, these are the situations where you make or break the deal.
The good news is that you can! At this course, we give you the proven framework and all the tested tools that will help you attract leads and clients without having to be pushy with them.
Clients are coming to you by themselves, and they can hardly wait to sign up with you! Using the powerful combination of marketing psychology, persuasive techniques you’ll be confident to handle difficult people, and the most common objections that people have,
You’ll be able to offer a no-brainer deal to people which they are happy to make, and then lead them through a product staircase to your higher value and membership products.
We look at pitching to potential clients, strategic partners, investors or the press.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is for business owners, marketers, salespeople whose role is to win new clients and close negotiations.
The course will help you to understand what you can do psychologically, visually, technically to encourage your audience to buy what you are selling and to meet your other business objectives.
- On demand training
- Unlimited number of participants
- In London or Online, live on Zoom
- The course lasts 8 hours
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £125 / hour
- Creating your ideal client avatars (with templates)
- Creating a product staircase to attract more leads
- Planning your sales funnel
- Pitching in a presentation and in writing
- The psychology of persuasion
- Convincing difficult people, difficult in situations
- Handling objections, negotiating the price
- Handling various personalities
MARKETING & SALES SPECIALIST
- Timea has 20 years of experience in marketing and negotiations closing high net worth sales and clients. Using her techniques won pitch competitions, investment, and partnered with Apple and Tesla.