- Google Tag Manager Course
Google Tag Manager Course
- London, UK
Google Tag Manager Course
– Fast, simple and secure implementations –
Are you a Digital Marketer or Digital Analyst, and are using tools such as Google Analytics or Google Ads on a regular basis? Then you probably know how important it is to track data and conversions.
This course will help you understand how to use GTM.
During the course you will implement GTM for Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, and other marketing platforms for your own site or a test site.
In a dynamic environment that changes daily, Google Tag Manager (GTM) is a game-changer that helps you stay competitive while keeping development costs under control.
As a marketer, you want fast, simple and safe deployments that can be integrated with the systems and platforms you already use. Google Tag Manager is the solution that helps marketers around the world implement programs in the shortest possible time to make quick and effective decisions.
If you want to increase the speed that you integrate your site with new advertising and analytics platforms, GTM helps you add and update conversion scripts, social marketing pixels, remarketing tags, and many others from a visual interface without having coding knowledge.
At the end of this course you will have an overview of what GTM is, how to use it, and how it can help you test newer marketing techniques and platforms more quickly and efficiently.
The course will be in hands-on format, with many practical exercises on your website or a test website.
No prior knowledge required. The GTM course will start right from the basis.
If you want to track your own conversions, user behaviour, and other macro-events without having to call a developer, then enrol in the Google Tag Manager now!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Anyone wanting to learn to use GTM (entry level & intermediate level)
• Anyone working with Google Analytics
• Anyone working with marketing platforms (Google Ads, Retargeting, Display Advertising, Facebook Marketing)
- The course will be in proportion of over 60% practice.
- It will contain Q & A sessions and teamwork
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Price: £550 or £350 (early bird price)
- What is GTM (Google Tag Manager) and what is its purpose
- How to Implement Google Analytics with GTM
- How to Implement Event Tracking for Google Analytics with GTM
- How to integrate platforms with GTM (Facebook, Google Ads, affiliate programs)
Analytics, GTM & Optimize Specialist
- Alex is a Senior Data Advocate certified in Google Analytics, GTM and Google Optimize who has worked for brands such as LEGO, Pandora and PizzaHut.