- E-commerce Course
- London, UK
– Advanced promotion methods for online stores –
With the increasing number of people who buy online and the number of online stores appearing on the market, it’s becoming more and more important to know how to optimise your store promotion to ensure you stay at the top.
The course provides advanced information about SEO, Web Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimisation and improvement of User Experience as well as promotion techniques unique to the e-commerce environment.
Our E-commerce course is based on many years of experience; our trainers have optimised hundreds of websites and tested numerous digital strategies.
In this 8-hour course you will learn what really works and what to avoid for successful promotion of an online store.
You will find useful, practical information and learn the ’secrets of the trade’ from experienced practitioners in the field. We will give you the tools to make an online store blossom, grow and stay one step ahead of the competition!
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
• Owners of online stores who want to promote their business more efficiently
• People who want to launch an online store and need a marketing strategy and budget that is well structured and adapted to customer needs
• Marketing Specialists or Marketing Managers who work for online stores and want to broaden and deepen their knowledge of online promotion
• Individuals who have basic SEO skills that they want to improve
• People looking for a career move into the digital marketing world
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 (payment is made in advance)
- SEO for online stores
- Solutions for duplicate content
- Building a better experience for your users
- App indexing (getting first for Android and iOS)
- Mobile online store optimisation
- Native vs. responsive apps
- Understanding your audience based on data
- Google Tag Manager and Analytics
- Examples and case studies for conversion optimisation
- Gaining authority through improved page architecture
- Performance and Direct Marketing
- Brand reputation management
- Practical exercises and resources
- The most important tools for UX and conversion optimisation
- 07941 741438
- 07941 741438