- Oct 08, 2019
Here at the London Marketing Academy, we spend all day every day helping aspiring marketers kickstart their careers – but it’s not only marketing newbies we help, we also help people with established marketing careers take that next big step. How? With our CPD courses.
What are CPD Courses?
CPD stands for Continuing Professional Development. CPD certifications are a great way for established professionals to further their learning and gain respected marketing certifications they can apply in their current positions, to pursue a promotion, or to pursue a position at a new company.
3 Ways a CPD with London Marketing Academy Will Benefit Your Career
Employers Respect CPD Certificates
A CPD certificate lets your current and future employers see that your expertise is up to date and that you are a proactive learner. A CPD qualification is one you choose to pursue alone, without the input of your employer, so it shows you are truly invested in your career and being the best at what you do. Employers love candidates who are willing to take their professional development into their own hands as it shows you are a self-starter who can see projects through to the end, which is exactly what a digital marketing course with a certificate does.
You Will Feel More Confident in Your Expertise
We all feel self-doubt from time to time about our knowledge of a subject, but a CPD certificate will give you the confidence to put your ideas forward in meetings with your colleagues and clients. A CPD certificate shows you have the most up-to-date information on a topic, so you can ignore that little voice in your head that stops you from speaking up in meetings.
They Are an Extra Reason You Should Get a Raise
We all want a raise, but going into a meeting to ask for one is a daunting task. If you can go into that room with a list of achievements including hit and exceeded targets, and a CPD certificate to show your dedication to your career development, they are going to have to take you seriously. If they can’t offer you a salary you think you deserve, you can pursue a higher-paying position elsewhere knowing you deserve it.
What CPD Courses Do We Offer?
We offer a wide range of CPD courses so you’ll be able to find one that suits your interests and career development goals. See below for the courses we offer and click the links to find out more.
- Digital Marketing: This course offers you a full overview of current digital marketing methods, from search engine optimisation and affiliate marketing to social media marketing and pay-per-click advertising.
- SEO: This course is vital for any marketer; it covers everything you need to know about search engine optimisation, how search engines work and how to rank websites for keywords.
- Social Media & Facebook Ads: We all know the power social media has to influence people, and this course will teach you what you need to know to market to people using each platform.
- Google Analytics: Interested in learning more about user behaviour and what you can do to keep viewers on your web pages and increase conversions? This is the course for you.
- Google Ads: This course will help you harness the power of Google and advertise products and services to the millions of people using Google each day.
How Are Our Courses Taught?
The majority of our CPD courses are taught over two days at the London Marketing Academy in a small group of just 5-10 students, to ensure you get personalised attention from your instructor who is a specialist in the field. At the end of the course, you’ll get a CPD certification.