- Google Analytics Course
Google Analytics Course
- London, UK
Google Analytics Course
– Measurement and analysis of traffic and user behaviour on the site –
Data from Google Analytics can tell you what works on your site and what doesn’t. It can reveal which content is most popular and which needs to be changed. It shows you where potential clients come from and how they reach your site. In addition it gives you vital information about your visitors’ profile and how they spend their time once they get to you.
What can be measured can be managed. Using Analytics significantly increases your online impact. Before you invest more money into online promotions, learn what valuable information Analytics can deliver. You will be able to use your time and budget with far greater efficiency and significantly reduce costly, unproductive person hours.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
This course is both for people who are new to using the Google Analytics platform and also for those who are familiar with it and want to discover it's more advanced functions. The course content will be useful for those who want answers to important questions such as:
Where do the visitors to your site come from and once they’re there, what are their patterns of interaction?
Which of your visitors show an interest in the content of your website?
Across your site, what kind of content are they most drawn to?
How many visitors start actions on the site but don’t complete them?
Besides these important general questions, we can answer your specific questions and the coursework will give you a step-by-step guide into how to make a full traffic audit.
- Open course (not limited to employees of a company, anyone can enrol)
- Limited number of participants
- Central location in London
- The course lasts 8 hours, 4 hours per day
- Graduation certificate on completion of course
- Price: £550 (payment is made in advance)
- What is Google Analytics and how is GA helpful?
- Why Google Analytics and not other tools?
- Creating an account and adding the tracking script
- Synchronization with Google Adwords
- Data Segmentation, Metrics analysis
- Micro and Macro Conversions
- Analysing and establishing indicators for the site
- Tracking links of promotional campaigns
- Creating a model of digital marketing measurements
- Exercises for the Google Analytics Certification
- 07941 741438